Welcome!

Country Style Accents is a variety of unique furniture, home decor, florals, and holiday decor.

Monday, April 16, 2012

To have a Minnesota Barn Wedding! The Edgewood Farm

Hello All!  I've been getting a lot of people who find my blog or other pictures of my barn wedding that I had in August.  I get a lot of questions about the great barn that we used.  So I thought I would put a little update on here in case anyone is interested. 

The barn is on a private residence in the GREAT town of Henderson.  It's a great quiet rustic feel the whole way out there.  They do rent the barn out.  The couple who own the barn are such a great easy going pair.  They were so much fun and so easy to get along with, we've made life long friends with them.  They now just got up a website on facebook as well as on Shutterfly.  All the contact information will be there.  Here are the addresses.
 http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Edgewood-Farm/283718608359143

http://edgewoodevents.shutterfly.com/

If you have any questions for me please email me at countrystyleaccents@yahoo.com

I can also help/assist with any planning or needs for great vintage items like barn doors, old windows etc for decoration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and/or suggestions! I love reading them!