Welcome!

Country Style Accents is a variety of unique furniture, home decor, florals, and holiday decor.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Fun Spring plant pots and other things

It's been a crazy 'Spring' here in Minnesota but I'll take it!  I couldn't help but do a few cute spring-y projects to really get in the mood. 






My husband is a hunter and really hates to shop.  This sign is perfect! 


This beautiful (and very old) buffet has really turned out nice.  This was one of those multi layers kind of buffet.


Here is the finish product of this very old dresser.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE finding really old pieces!  This dresser is actually very large, completley handmade/carved, and has large square head nails that keeps the whole thing together.  These pieces always take up so much of my time due to fixing, glueing and whatever else that needs to be done to keep it around for another 100 years!  But I love the time it takes.  These pieces are so worth it for me.  Still haven't found the perfect baskets for the inside yet. 


Here is my little helper!  Had to through this picture in.  He gets very serious when I give him a job to do!  I only teach good work ethic!  Hehehe....

Hope you enjoy! 

Sondra~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and/or suggestions! I love reading them!