Welcome!

Country Style Accents is a variety of unique furniture, home decor, florals, and holiday decor.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

A New Beginning!

I am sadly announcing that Feburary will be my last month selling at Yesterday's Charm in Buffalo.  I am going to miss being in a store and miss all the wonderful vendors there and it was a hard decision to make, but sacrafices have to be made for my family.  I will still continue to paint and sell!  I love it so much!!  I don't think I could EVER turn my crafty mind off.  I will continue to post on the blog as well as my facebook page when items become available for sale.  If you are looking or any special requests please email me at countrystyleaccents@yahoo.com.  I'd love to take on any new challenges!  Thank you for being fans! 

Sondra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and/or suggestions! I love reading them!