Welcome!

Country Style Accents is a variety of unique furniture, home decor, florals, and holiday decor.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Cute hutch that ALMOST wasn't bought!

Hello fellow fans!  So if you follow me on my facebook account then you already know the story.  If not keep reading!  About a month ago I found a hutch on craigslist and thought it was super cute!  So I emailed the sweet lady and she offered to hold it for me until I could come pick it up about a week later.  So finally, when I got there to pick it up it was not what I had expected.  But I felt so guilty I bought it anyways.  So when I got it home and put it in my garage I thought I'd better work on it right away because if I'm not excited about a piece (or hoarding it because I like it too much) it will sit in there and just get buried.  So I worked on it right away flying from the seam of my pants.  Didn't really know what to do with it, what color to paint, etc.  This is the outcome.....

I actually love it!  I should paint more often from the seam of my pants????...  Anyways.  A little bit of paint and a super cute stencil made this beautiful!  

Hope you enjoy!
Sondra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and/or suggestions! I love reading them!