Welcome!

Country Style Accents is a variety of unique furniture, home decor, florals, and holiday decor.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Homespun Stitches fall show 2012

Now the summer is here I have been gearing up and getting ready for fall??  My mother and father-in-law own Homespun Stitches in Jackson, Minnesota.  They only open 2 weekends in September and then they work the rest of year getting ready for the next year!  They own a wonderful building over 5,000 sq ft filled with great pieces!  I am honored to be invited to participate in the show this year.  I have posted pictures on my facebook page as well as hers.  Be sure to check them both out! 
www.facebook.com/countrystyleaccents
www.facebook.com/homespunstitches





My father-in-law makes such beautiful unique benches!



Hope you enjoyed!

Sondra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and/or suggestions! I love reading them!