Welcome!

Country Style Accents is a variety of unique furniture, home decor, florals, and holiday decor.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Moving on....

It was an exhausting last 3 days but lots of success and got to meet a ton of great new people.  I do love doing the shows.  I love the people that I get to meet.  My next show will be in Slayton MN, September 7th & 8th.  It is a EXCELLENT show!!  I love the variety of vendors that come and the talent is amazing!  As always, as it gets closer I'll post more pictures of items I will have there. 

However, until then, I will continue posting pictures of items that I work on throughout the year and that will be available for purchase.  Please feel free to email me at countrystyleaccents@yahoo.com with any questions! 

Now I must get busy cleaning the garage!

Sondra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and/or suggestions! I love reading them!