Welcome!

Country Style Accents is a variety of unique furniture, home decor, florals, and holiday decor.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nicole Curtis from HGTV's Rehab Addict in Buffalo, Minnesota!!

Yesterday was all but boring!  I was working at the store Yesterday's Charm in Buffalo and we were busier then ever!!  I don't think I walked out of the office for more 5 mintues!  Crazy!  Sue, my 60 year old something partner in crime for the day, comes almost running in the office and says she thinks there's someone famous here.  I said 'yea right'!  Then right in front of me there she was!  I couldn't believe it!  How exciting she was shopping around the stores in Buffalo!  She was very modest and very sweet.  She said there will be another season of her show coming up and she just finished up on 5 more houses!  Wow!  I can barely finish my one.  Well you go girl! 

So that was my excitement for the day and now I can say I've met someone from HGTV.  Yea!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and/or suggestions! I love reading them!