Welcome!

Country Style Accents is a variety of unique furniture, home decor, florals, and holiday decor.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

"The key to success is often the ability to adapt."

For the past 6 months I have been consigning at 2 stores, Mama's Happy in Mound and Yesterday's Charm in Buffalo.   I have decided to go down to 1 store, Yesterday's Charm in Buffalo.  This decision has NOT been an easy one, however I feel as though a huge weight has been lifted and I can only imagine what's in store for me in the future.  I will continue refinishing and repurposing there's not doubt about that.  I just LOVE LOVE LOVE what I do!  I will continue to grow with my business.  I will be posting things on this blog that come up for sale that I may not be able to fit into my store as well as on craigslist and my facebook page (www.facebook.com/countrystyleaccents). 

On a side note, I will be doing a couple of craft shows in November.  November 5th I will be at the Champlin Park High School and the weekend after that November 12th I will be at the Maple Grove Community Center.  Check back for details as well as pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and/or suggestions! I love reading them!