Welcome!

Country Style Accents is a variety of unique furniture, home decor, florals, and holiday decor.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

NEW MAIL ORGANIZER

So I had to show off my new mail organizer I just got today!  Anyone who knows me, knows I'm not very good organizing mail and massive amounts of paper.  Or anything else much for that matter!  BUT, this is my new solution and I put it up right away so it doesn't just sit around in the box for the next 3 months.  I got the organizer from orangize.com.  Then I labeled it by using my cricut and cutting out different shapes/animals with some pretty paper.  Then attached them labeling all the slots.  Hopefully this will keep my kitchen table clear of all my piles of papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and/or suggestions! I love reading them!