Welcome!

Country Style Accents is a variety of unique furniture, home decor, florals, and holiday decor.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fun and Repainted, Ready for Spring furniture!


This is a dresser drawer that I didn't need.  So I painted it and turned it into a shelf! 

This is going to be my daughter, Tora's, bed. It turned out so pretty.  She is so excited.  So she is going to be out of town this weekend so I thought while she was away I would set up her room and her new bed!  My mom picked this set up at a garage sale for $20!  Jason said it had to be Tora's!  So here is the finished product. 

Old table legs and license plates, and this is what you get!  A birdhouse!  I did steal this idea, but it still turned out super cute!


The dresser I painted to match Tora's new bed!  Now the hunt for the perfect hardware.

Who doesn't love a good bench!

This dresser was so much fun!  I had in my head what I was going to do with it until I started sanding it down.  It was a brown color, but when I started sanding I quickly realized that the brown was just paint!!!  And underneath that paint there was MORE paint!  Instead it was like a cream/yellow color!  I fell in love with that look!  So I finished sanding and then put a light yellow color over and sanded it down again!  Really cute!


Some of my newly finished pieces!  I love posting pictures after I get everything done.  It helps me keep motivated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and/or suggestions! I love reading them!