Welcome!

Country Style Accents is a variety of unique furniture, home decor, florals, and holiday decor.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Barn themed Wedding, with STYLE!

I know I haven't posted much on here lately.  It is because it has been too darn hot to get much done!!  With that being said, however, it has allowed me plenty of time to get stuff done for my upcoming wedding!  Everything about our wedding has to do with US and the things WE LOVE!!  Everything from the centerpieces to the barn doors that will be set up behind the head table is what we are all about!  I can NOT wait to post pictures once the wedding has come!  Keep checking back for I am so excited that I may post a few sneak peek pictures early! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and/or suggestions! I love reading them!