Welcome!

Country Style Accents is a variety of unique furniture, home decor, florals, and holiday decor.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Duncan phyfe table that sums up what Country Style Accents is about!


I have had my share of 'hard' projects.  This one was no exception.  I had to strip this poor table down as much as I could to get the real rustic beauty to shine!  Well I will be the first to say, IT WAS WORTH IT!  If I had room for another table in my house, it would be mine!  I love old pieces but I love 'updating' these old pieces so they are hopefully used for another 100 years! 



This is with the 3 leaves!!!  Just over 8 feet long!!

Aren't these legs beautiful?

1 comment:

  1. We have a Duncan Phyfe table that was just damaged while moving. Do you mind sharing how you refinished the top of this one? We were planning on painting the legs but the top had already been refinished.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments and/or suggestions! I love reading them!